We look for employees who understand the importance of offering premium concierge services. We are known for our responsiveness, quality workmanship, and completing our projects on schedule.
Positions at Zebrano
Reports to: President
A challenging full time position is available for an energetic, highly organized person to join the Zeb Team. This position involves a high level of responsibility in a fast paced dynamic team environment. Zebrano's culture is creative, energetic and detail-obsessed. Our offices are located in a bright and beautiful space, just north of Yorkville. This is a wonderful opportunity to become part of a unique Canadian success story with excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
Zebrano offers lifestyle solutions, and manages all aspects of maintaining high-end households in Toronto. Our clients rely on Zebrano to manage their lives, their homes and their activities. The successful candidate will manage a number of clients and will oversee their households for design, travel and personal services (i.e. the management of projects and maintenance, events, household staffing, property management, gifts etc).
If you are extremely organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task, and enjoy building relationships with your clients, this is the position for you.
Responsibilities for this Position:
• Establish and nurture long term relationships with assigned clientele
• Manage and delegate tasks to maximize efficiency
• Quarterbacking all tasks for your households... ensuring they are on track to meet the clients' expectations and deadlines
• Work closely with the Zebrano Team – to foster a sense of accountability and "premium service"
• Establish and achieve short, medium and long term targets for client growth
• Communicating with client proactively and reactively
Requirements for this Position:
• University degree
• 5+ years working experience
• Exceptional communication skills
• Highly organized and detailed
• Proven track record in sales, new business development, project management is an asset
• Very proficient Outlook, Excel & GSuite
Compensation will include salary combined with performance based bonus, benefits, car allowance, parking.
Please submit resume with salary expectations via email to email@example.com.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.